SafetyCalc - assistant for designer and installers of security systems and low voltage systems.
If you need:
determine the health of an extensive low-current circuit
calculate the power of the power supply and battery capacity for monitoring and control system (ACS),
calculate the lens surveillance cameras for closed circuit television systems (CCTV) and video surveillance systems (CCTV),
calculate the capacity of the HDD for video archive and the necessary bandwidth for video surveillance systems, this is the app for you.
Of the application SafetyCalc:
- The calculation of the voltage drop in the branched chain with a variety of loading conditions for each load, and the determination of the minimum cross-section cable (wire) of the circuit;
- The calculation of the voltage drop in the branched chain with multiple loads, each load, provided that all the loads are connected to a common power bus cable (wire) of different dimensions;
- Calculation of the values of the voltage drops in the branched chain with multiple loads, each load, provided that all the loads are connected to a common power bus cable (wire) of the same section;
- Calculation of the power supply and battery capacity for the monitoring and control system (ACS), taking into account safety factors for the sleep (8 hours) and emergency operation (3:00) works, as recommended by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation;
- Calculation of the lens for CCTV video security (CCTV) and video surveillance systems (CCTV), determination of the vertical and horizontal focal distances, the viewing angle both vertically and horizontally, the definition of dead zones;
- Calculation of capacity HDD for video archive;
- Calculation of bandwidth for video surveillance systems
The application is optimized for tablets and has the ability to be installed on the memory card.
If you like the app, please rate it.
Program can be found on the following needs: electric chain, calculation of voltage, cable calculation, access control, CCTV, low current, battery capacity, calculation section, calculation of angles, focal length calculation
SafetyCalc Pro is a free trial software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-01-06. The program can be installed on Android.
SafetyCalc Pro (version 2.1) has a file size of 741.34 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 11 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of SafetyCalc Pro since it was posted on our website on 2014-03-04.
The latest version is 2.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-26.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-01-06
1. For devices with a screen size of less than 7 "for the 2nd and 3rd type of calculations the low-current circuit, the input voltage is not listed decimal point - the bug is fixed,2. Support Android 4.3